If bravery is half the battle, Hautoa - courageous and daring in Te Reo Maori - is your other half. Inspired by its elder brother, Shot Darts Warrior 3, this center weighted, 80% tungsten barrel has a slim nose with a front shark fin grip. It's followed by a scalloped band, precision placed to give you perfect center grip placement and pure confidence. Warrior Hautoa is adorned with cinder grip in a contemporary tribal tattoo design, which adds superfine traction and control in distinctive Shot Darts style. The source of your strength is also a challenge to play at your best.
- Brand - Shot
- Series - Warrior
- Model - Hautoa
- Barrel Material - 80% Tungsten
- Balance Point - Center Balanced
- Color - Silver, Black
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 16.5gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 18gm
- Barrel Length - 46.50mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.30mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.