It takes more than brute strength to win a war. The Roman Empire range is Shot's tribute to the great minds that gave the ancient Romans their decisive military victories. Those strategists who developed new technologies and evolved tactical warfare. Who planned each battle with precision, and deployed the superior forces, equipment and back up to capture victory for the glory of Rome. All three Roman Empire barrels feature the meticulous new signature Testudo grip, named for the tortoise shield-wall formation, a defensive tactic used by legionaries to protect themselves against enemy archers. Break down the walls in the way of victory. Once the Roman's most advanced piece of military technology, the Ballista was designed to launch missiles and smash through fortress walls during a siege. Ballista's powerful 90% tungsten dart barrel will help you reduce even the most formidable opponents to rubble. Accurate at a distance, this straight dart set features the Testudo and Hilt grips to get the job done, then coated in durable bronze titanium.
- Brand - Shot
- Series - Roman Empire
- Model - Ballista
- Barrel Material - 90% Tungsten
- Barrel Shape - Straight
- Balance Point - Front Loaded
- Grip Intensity - 4
- Color - Bronze
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 16.5gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 18gm
- Barrel Length - 46.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.30mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.