Designed for The Original Kyle Anderson range, this 80% tungsten pearler is coated with the Shot Cinder Grip for superfine traction and control. Born into darts, Kyle followed in his brother's footsteps to reach the peak and now helps others find their way. The fresh ‘tracks’ design on each barrel represents the epic path that Kyle walks on his way to the top of the game. Because when the chips are down, Battler is the barrel you rely on, to see you through the hard times and keep you on a winning streak. The Battler's tried and true classic ring grip is a winner for consistency when throwing. With a smooth nose to make it easier to remove the dart from the board and go easy on your fingers. It has a front balance at the front; the push point sits just behind the nose. The unique Tracks Cinder Grip design adds an area of grip with a great feel, and it's a good place for your fingers to rest on and throw from. With multiple reference points along the barrel, The Battler gives dart players options and choices for finger placements.
- Brand - Shot
- Series - Kyle Anderson Original
- Model - Battler
- Player - Kyle Anderson
- Barrel Material - 80% Tungsten
- Barrel Shape - Bomber
- Balance Point - Front Loaded
- Grip Intensity - 3
- Color - Silver, Black
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba
- Point Thread Type - 2ba
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 16.5gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 18gm
- Barrel Length - 45.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.20mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
This product is sold in a set of 3
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.